September 22, 2010

Imagination

"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
-Lauren Becall

"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-Albert Einstein

I am always amazed at Savannah's imagination! Who knows maybe every child has a great imagination, I only have one so I have no one to compare hers to. She is always finding something to play with. Whether it be two chip clips and she faces them to each other squeezing them open and closed, making them talk. Or like today she brought me her hello kitty slippers to help put them on her and she says, "Mom, I'm just going to play with them okay". She sits down on the ground pulls her legs into her chest and starts talking with her slippers. Some people may think it sounds strange but I love watching what she can come up with, she makes me laugh everyday. She does so many things each day but I never remember them by the time I sit down to write them in a journal or blog about them. I just love how imaginative kids can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment