September 13, 2010

Family Home Evening

The other day I was surfing the web looking for some new printouts for Savannah to do during church and I came across "ABC quiet cards", like the quiet books.  I found them on http://www.sugardoodle.net/.  I put them on cardstock paper and then laminated them. Each card has a different gospel topic.  As I was cutting them I thought this would be fun for FHE. Each week do a different letter in the alphabet and the topic that is on that card.  So as I was getting the "A" card ready, which the topic is Armor of God.  I was looking for something to do as the lesson I thought why not post them on my blog each week so if anyone needs a quick FHE lesson they can use this idea.  Each lesson is geared towards little kids and a short attention span, at least I try, some topics are a little more difficult than others.  This is what I did this week and Savannah loved it, she played with her armor for hours (which was just made out of paper plates). Hope this is helpful to someone. I know I love getting FHE lessons already put together.

Well I can't figure out how to upload my files of the lesson but if you want it I can email it to you. I will keep trying to attch the files somehow.
It was last minute so not the cutest but she loved it!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. if you want it emailed to you let me know. She had lots of fun. She is still playing with her sword and shield two days later.

    ReplyDelete