September 23, 2010

FuN CrAfTs fOr ThE HoLiDaYs

Well I got a few craft projects done that have been on my list since forever ago. I knew if I didn't hurry and do them before the baby comes it would probably be next holiday season before I would get around to doing them. I am not that creative so they are all ideas I had found online awhile ago. They didn't turn out the best (probably due to the time of night I was doing them) but at least I can now say they are done! I love this time of year it is a fun time full of fun traditions and family get togethers. I look forward to Halloween this year. I am doing a party that will be tons of fun (at least I am hoping so). There is so much to do around this time of year with family and friends that you don't really get to do other times of the year so I am way excited and hope that I have a baby that sleeps well so I can still particiapte in all the fun events.  That sounds selfish but I mean it in the most unselfish way it can sound. Hope everyone has a safe and fun fall season!


I joked with Jeremy that now he has no excuse
for doing his Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve.



No comments:

Post a Comment