July 11, 2010

90 DaYs LeFt!!!

I am now 6 months along and only have three more. Yay! I am not one for prego pictures but someone asked me to take one so they could see me pregnant since they don't live around me so I did and figured I might as well post it.  I have gained 39 pounds so far (shhh don't tell anyone). I am allowing myself the same as I gained with Savannah so I have only 25 more that I can gain before I start really getting worried.  I know that is alot of weight for some but I just had to realize that is what my body does when I'm pregnant and I had to just get over it.  We have decied on a name. Our baby boy will be named Breckin J. Hansen ( We never really discussed the spelling so I think that is how we will spell it but who knows).  Jeremy wanted the middle intial J. because it is after his dad who is past away and after Jeremy.  After we decided on that we found out there are others in the family with the same middle initial but we figured with over fifty nieces and nephews we are just happy to have a first name that no one has chosen!

Savannah (someone who hates taking pictures)
decided she wanted in on the action and asked
if she could take a picture with me.
You got to love when it is that easy!

3 comments:

  1. You are soooo, soooo cute pregnant! And your hair looks fabulous. Is that a side effect of pregnancy? I hope your last 3 months aren't too terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany. I hope they are not terrible also. It is getting a little warm but I hopefully can hang in there because I know it will be gone soon and I hate the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely are one adorable preggo girl!! You look great! And- super super cute name!

    ReplyDelete