July 12, 2010

Bear Lake

The week before the 4th of July we went camping up at Bear Lake. It was a fun time but I realized that I just can't do as much when I'm six months along.  I was so exhausted by the end of each day.  We went with Wyatt, Samantha and their kids.  We had an awesome time minus the tiredness.  On our way up to Bear Lake when Savannah saw the lake she said "we are almost to Disneyland".  She thinks anytime we go on vacation it is to Disneyland.  She absolutely loves that place. We did quite a few things while we were camping. We visited Ricks Spring, went thru Minnetonka Cave which had 888 stairs and was 40 degrees inside!  We went on four wheeling rides (which one of them Savannah fell asleep on so we had to hold her up the whole time) we rented bikes, a boat and sea doo.  Savannah loved the boat and going on the sea doo with her Daddy.  She is always up for any type of thrill. We stayed at a KOA campground so they had some activities for the kids also. She loved going to the park and the pool. It was fun getting out in the camper although when we left I asked Savannah is she had fun camping and she said "we didn't go camping, you camp in a tent". I thought that was funny that even she knows that you are not supposed to have air conditioning and watch movies while camping. I think the funniest thing that happened was while we were eating dinner one night.  I had put a casserole in the oven and we starting eating, we like to put Tony's cajun seasoning on pretty much everything so I had it on the table.  We were so tired from everything we did that day that when Jeremy got him seconds he came back to the table and poured Dr. Pepper on his casserole thinking it was Tony's.  The bad thing is I was so tired I watched him do it.  It was probably much funnier when you are deliriously tired.  Anyways here are a few of the pictures from our trip.
Going for rides looking over Bear Lake.
Savannah and her cousins.
Ricks Spring


Savannah excited to go on a bike ride.
Savannah taking her nice long nap.
This is where we were riding, it was beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! You are such a cute little preggo momma! Also, I love your laundry room!! Can a copy? My laundry room desperately needs a makeover! You are truly so crafty and creative! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks. You sure can copy, especially since I copied it from HGTV's website.

    ReplyDelete