July 9, 2010

PROJECTS....

Well I can mark another project off the "to do" list. I am embarrassed to show a before picture of my laundry room but if you see it then you will understand why this was on my list of things to do. It seems to collect everything on the washer and dryer as we come in from the garage or clean off the kitchen table. The room is really small so it was hard to take pictures. On the back wall I have a coat rack to hang stuff up on and don't pay to close attention to the vinyl, it is a little crooked.  It was hard to do with a big prego belly and the washer and dryer in the way.  I am done except I have to find mini chalk boards to hang on each basket and label what is in the baskets. Project total was around $55 (three baskets, floor rug, big jar for laundry detergent and the magnetic board).  I didn't include the price of vinyl because I already had it for other stuff. (And yes, my washer and dryer don't match. Maybe my dryer will go out soon.)
BEFORE
(sad to say but this is on a good day)
AFTER
(I forgot to put the vinyl on the jar when I took the other pictures)

3 comments:

  1. Only you would have a jar for laundry detergent. Is that a Utah thing? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. No I don't think so. I just thought it was cute and I didn't want to have to get a basket down everytime I did a wash.

    ReplyDelete