June 22, 2010

SuGaR BuGs

Today Savannah and I went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned and she cracked me up so bad.  She did so well, she was by herself getting her teeth done and I was on the other side of some cabinets that separated us getting my teeth cleaned. I could hear her but not see her. The dental assistants asked her to open her mouth so they could get the sugar bugs out. They cleaned them and then the dentist came in. He asked her how she was doing and she said "I have bugs in my mouth". The funny thing is she told everyone today that she had bugs in her mouth. The good news is neither of us had a cavity! I was very proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. That's cute. Sugar Bugs. I'll have to use that with Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a great idea. It really worked. She did so awesome with them I couldn't believe it. Well since at her 18 month and 2 yr check I had to hold her down so they could clean them. It is probably more her age but I still think it worked great. Except beware you will have to go around all day explaining to everyone he doesn't really have bugs in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete