June 24, 2010

Miss. Personality

I just wanted to post some of Savannah's pictures I have snapped in the past few days. I have been busy trying to finish a huge project I started (it is huge to me because I have no idea what I'm doing) and so she has been playing outside while I work. I know there are times when I could almost strangle her (a little exaggerated) but I just love all her personality! I could seriously sit all day and just watch her play because she has such a fun imagination! And sometimes I do, Jeremy will come home and ask what I did and I tell him "Well I played with Savannah all day".
Yes, she goes head first down the slide!
Don't even ask. I guess going up the slide or ladder with feet was too easy.
This is how she climbed up the slide!
She was swinging on her belly yelling "ride'them cowboy, woo hoo" (from Toy Story)
She got this slip n slide for her birthday and loves it!
Savannah reaching really hard to pick the leaves off the tree.
She thought no one was looking but I now have evidence!
(She knows she is not supposed to do this)
Having fun in the sun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ams! It was good to hear from you! I can't believe how big Savanah is getting and congrats on being preggo with baby boy!! So exciting!! Mark and I are living in Riverton. Where are you guys at? Lehi? It would be fun to get together and visit sometime with the friends of past. Hope you are doing well and that your pregnancy has been an easy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah maybe in a couple of weeks we could all get together. We are camping until next week and then the 4th is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she loves her slip and slide! She's super cute!

    ReplyDelete