July 18, 2009

Washers?







So I never knew there was a game called washers. Last night we went to the Beans house and we roasted hotdogs over a a fire pit that Josh built and we also played a game of washers. Every July 24th their family has a washers tournament. They have been trying to practice so they can beat the rest of their family. So anyways it was fun, you throw these huge washers and try to make them in three different holes. But if the person after you makes it in the same hole then you lose your points. Anyways Jeremy and I were on a team and we lost. I was not a lot of help until at the very end. (If you can even call that help) I finally started to learn how I needed to toss the washer so that it "might" go in the hole. Livi took all the little ones for a "wild" ride in her Barbie jeep (those things go faster than I thought). Anyways it was a great time the kids loved it and we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment