July 18, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple





On July 11th we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. We invited Jeremy's brother ans sister, Matt and Michelle and then their family. I told Savannah we were going to be going to the temple so for a couple days before that is all she could talk about. "Mommy, I am going to go to Jesus' house, I am going to the temple!". It is so sweet when they are only two years old and they know who Jesus is and that the temple is a special place. When we drove up to the temple she kept saying "I am going to the temple, I am going to see Jesus!" We had really late reservations, they were at 8:40 pm. So by the time we got in the temple she was not doing so well. If she could have ran through it by herself she would have been just fine. Of course when we got a cookie at the end she was a total different person. I know she won't remember going to the temple that day but I will always remember what she said before we went. And now everytime she sees a picture of the temple she always says "Mommy, I am going to the temple, okay?" I hope Savannah that you will live worthy so that one day you will have the opportunity to go through the temple. I am so grateful for all my family. I love you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment