July 18, 2009

SEVEN YEARS!







On July 13th Jeremy and I celebrated our seven year anniversary. We met on March 9, 2002 and were married four months later. Some might say it was fast but we knew we were supposed to be together forever. Of course we have our ups and downs, but I would say mostly ups! We love spending time together and as a family. We have hardly nothing in common other than we like to entertain and be outdoors. But I think it is fun this way because we have to learn to like what the other one likes and things are always interesting. For our anniversary we went up to Park City and had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was delicious! Our friend Janeece watched Savannah for us so we could go on a date alone. We had not done that in a while! It was a really fun night and it was nice spending time alone. I just want Jeremy to know how much I love him and how much I appreciate everything he does for Savannah and I. Jeremy is very caring and is always looking for ways he can help. He is an extremely hard worker. I have had so much fun and look forward to another seven years! Love you Jeremy! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment