October 20, 2011

Pics from the phone

I needed to delete some photos from my phone.  I was running out of room so i thought I would download a few (or a lot).
Stuck in the camper during a hale storm.
The picture below does not do justice.


This is what Jeremy has to deal with...
first his ties being used like a leash and
then being walked around like a dog.
If you ever see him with a wrinkled tie,
 know that this is what happened:)
Savannah's first time to the dentist for a cavity.
Celebrating nine years.  I took him out to where we met and we ate
what we both were eating that night. The Provo mall and Panda Express.


My hair before and after it was donated.


Breckin not liking pickles
Breckin trying to get in the washer machine. 
He succeeded a few days later when I was not looking.


First family walk of fall.

Savannah got to bungee jump and it was free!
She had such a good time doing flips.

These were the "must haves" for preschool this year. 
I didn't know my four year old would request certain shoes already.
I'm in big trouble! She told me she wanted Twinkle toes and that they were sketchers.
Where in the world did she learn about these?
Breckin in his big boy car seat

Savannah loves taking pictures. 
 I often find pictures of her or random things around the house in my photo gallery

Breckin took over

This is why I can't get ahead cleaning.
I had just picked these puzzles up.
Savannah waited forever for this book to come in from a book order.
She was so excited when it finally arrived.

Girls night with Savannah and I

This is Breckin's favorite spot to sit or stand.

Savannah and I did our toes for Halloween

Breckin's first time trying whole milk.
He was on a special formula and then we went to soy.
By the look on his face, I'm not sure that he likes it.



No comments:

Post a Comment