August 1, 2011

MoViE NiGht


Savannah had a movie night with some of her cousins, I had this cute packet I used from http://preparednotscared.blogspot.com/2010/02/family-activity-family-night-at-movies.html
It has pretend tickets for popcorn, treats, drinks, etc. I set up a "concession stand and ticket booth". The kids loved it but of course lost focus after about 45 minutes and started playing with toys. I think it would be perfect as just a family thing or at least wait until they are about seven years old to do as a friend party (unless your kids have great attention span, it could have been the movie I chose too). Savannah had been dying to do a movie night with her friends (cousins) so I thought we would give it a try. They loved that they had their own tickets for everything. I didn't get the greatest pics but here are a few from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment