July 4, 2011

Father's Day

I took a few new pictures of the kids for Jeremy's Father's Day gift which I have yet to finish because we keep going out of town. Don't worry he got other things for Fathers Day just not this one thing. I didn't get to post anything about Father's Day on our blog so I will do it now. (Better late than never right?)
I have to say how wonderful of a father Jeremy is, he is so awesome with the kids.  He loves to spend as much time with them as possible.  If he is not with us he is at work. He works very hard to provide for us and we appreciate him so much.  Sometimes he will come home for lunch and the kids hate it when he has to go back. Thank you Jeremy for being so awesome! We love you! Here are some of the pics I got and a few pics of Father's Day.

Savannah picked out a fishing pole for
Jeremy because she loves to fish, nothing selfish about that.
We made a picnic basket with his favorite Oreo's
and ciabatta sandwiches with Dad's brand root beer
and a card with little candies and quotes. Unfortunately we didn't get to go
on a picnic because it rained:(

No comments:

Post a Comment