February 21, 2011

Excited little campers

Well camping time is very near.  We are going on our first trip the end of March. Some of Jeremy's family wanted to do a different style camping (showers, bathrooms, cabins etc.) hehe.. so I planned a family trip in Zion's national park. I am so excited it is going to be a blast! They have a shooting range, paintball course, minature golf, sports courts, a zip line, a climbing wall and so much more. And of course we will be hiking in Zions and riding four wheelers. I love this time we get to spend with our family we always have a great time and usually make some funny memories. It seems like a awesome campground, here is their blog if you want to check it out for yourself. And of course I will be posting about our trip when I get back.
http://www.zionponderosa.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment