January 5, 2011

HaPpY nEw YeARs!

Welcome 2011! I decided this year my resolution would be to stop spending so much money.  I love shopping, even with two kids i find it enjoyable (sometimes). I am so bad if something is on sale I find a reason why I should buy it.  So I made a list of some stuff I would like and if I work and earn the money then I can get them.  Wish me luck!

We had a small party and ate Chili and cornbread, played the Wii and then of course the guys went their own ways and played the Xbox. Savannah loved staying up late, she is such a party girl and Breckin hung out with me until the ball dropped and then went right to bed.
Austin and Savannah battled each other in sword fighting.
Savannah didn't win the battle.

Sweet little Breckin


Something special happened this New Year, Savannah is officially in Primary. She is our big sunbeam! I almost cried when I left her in opening exercises. Then I spied on her as she walked down the hall to class. She looked a little confused, I think she knew by then there would be no more toys.  I was happy though, all day after church she was humming "I am a Child of God".  She has known this song forever and would sing it all the time but probably about a year and a half ago she stopped wanting to sing all the songs she had learned. The only one she still wanted to sing was "Twinkle, Twinkle". So maybe she will start singing again. I miss her beautiful little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment