October 25, 2010

Funny moments from Savannah

So Savannah calls upstairs to me "Mom, come wash my hands".... I was a little scared to go see why she wanted her hands washed. I go down stairs and she says my finger is green. She was eating one of those lik a stick things but I guess when she ran out of stick she used her finger.  This is what she looked like. And yes this is after I tried washing her hands. I can't get it off!

Since we brought Breckin home from the hospital she has been exposed to some things that I would rather her not see but how do you keep a three year old away from her mom and her new brother. Savannah told me one day, "Mom, I won't eat you like baby brother does". 

Jeremy asked Savannah "When is baby brother going to get teeth like you"? She responds, "At the dollar store".

Last week I was sitting in our family room which has a see through fire place that is connected with the front formal living room.  Savannah was in there playing with her dolls and she got really quiet so I looked through the fireplace to see what she was doing and I caught her nursing her teddy bear. I died laughing but wished that she had never seen me.

1 comment:

  1. Ha hahaha those things she said are hilarious!! Too cute! Don't worry about her seeing you nurse, she'll get over it. :)

    ReplyDelete