August 22, 2010

PaYsOn PoOl


Today we went to the Payson pool. Savannah had been so excited to go so she had a blast! They have a lazy river, kids area and slides. Before we went Savannah said she wanted to go on the slides and then we got there and she decided it was not a good idea. Good thing because she wasn't tall enough. It was really windy when we got there so she had to keep taking breaks out of the pool wrapped in her towel then after a few minutes of doing that she kept wanting back in. She loves the water, but she did take a few minutes out of her time to lay out with me and eat an apple and of course we had to get a slushie too.
In the lazy river about to get a bucket of water dropped on them.

And there it is.

Taking a rest.


She wanted to go down the kiddie slide but needed Dad's help.

My pregnant self and Savannah getting some sun.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You are truly a beautiful pregnant person. I am jealous and I have not been pregnant for almost 3 years. Silly me! I wish I could come to your shower but I have to go to a family reunion. But can we get together soon? We are living in Heber now. I know it will not be easy to do anything while you are having a baby, so call me when your life calms down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet. I would love to get together. I have a little time on my hands right now if you want to do anything just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super jealous! It just doesn't seem right that the hottest place doesn't have a water park. I also think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you are right. You guys need a fun pool that is outdoors!

    ReplyDelete