August 18, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

I made a list of things that I wanted to do as a family this summer and realized that it is almost over and we have not done any of them! One of the things I had was to take Savannah to the dinosaur museum. So since they were having the two buck Tuesday's I decided we would fight the crowds to save some money and to at least get one thing checked off my list.
Savannah had a blast! Before we went I asked her what her favorite dinosaur was and she told me a tiger.  I told her that was not a dinosaur and asked her again and she told me her favorite dinosaur was an elephant. I figured this girl could really use some educating on dinosaurs so it was a good thing we were going to the museum.  She got really into it, she went around pretending to be able to read all the plaque things that described each exhibit. I thought it was so cute.  She enjoyed playing in the sand at the end of the tour and discovering dinosaur bones. Well the other kids were discovering bones while she went behind them and covered them back up with sand. I just love her, she always does her own thing.  I think it is more to bug people than really doing her own thing but whatever.
Savannah making an impression.
 Shhh....we let her touch one.

Didn't get her looking.
I think she was scared to turn around!

1 comment: