August 3, 2010

First dance class

Savannah went to her first dance class today.  She was so excited as you can tell by her silly smile in the picture above. She did so good minus a few moments like when she should have been dancing but she followed her teacher around trying to show her an ouchie on her finger. I didn't get any photos of her dancing but I did get some video. Her class was so cute doing their own little thing most of the time but I was actually surprised at how well they all did. It is a 45 minute class and they do ballet for half and tap for the other half. Savannah loved watching herself in the mirrors. I was very proud of her and I think she did great. When we left she said "I want to see my two friends" I asked her did you make friends in your class and she said "yes,  want to see my two friends". I think she means the girls that stood on each side of her. I am so excited to watch her grow and learn more but right now I love watching her have a blast.

(This is her little dance outfit that "Dinana" got for her birthday)


 

2 comments:

  1. Did you cry at her first dance class? I did at Victoria's. She used to love it. Why does everything have to cost money?! If not, she would still be doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I can for once say I didn't cry:) Yeah I know I hate spending the money but this girl has too much energy to stay at home all the time and she loves dancing so we will see how it works out.

    ReplyDelete