August 3, 2010

Camping...well sort of

This past weekend we went camping with Jeremy's brother Matt and his family. We went up Payson Canyon and took the camper trailer. Savannah fits right at home in the outdoors. I think she might have stayed clean for five minutes total during the weekend and that was only because she wanted to be able to go to the lake (yes I bribe my daughter). We had a lot of fun sitting around the campfire visiting and going to the lake, that is  until a huge storm rolled in. Fortunately, Julie and I brought back the little kids and as we got back to the camp site it just started pouring. Jeremy and the boys had stayed at the lake so they got just a little wet. And we also had some nice, quiet cows that camped out right next to us, they decided to leave the morning we were packing up (how convenient).  I love being able to go outdoors and spend time with my family (especially since I still have a bathroom).  Savannah had a blast playing with her cousins and getting dirty and Jeremy and I had a good time hanging out with everyone.


Savannah and her cousin, Mackenzie
Savannah wearing my sun glasses since I forgot hers.
Savannah and Jeremy going kayaking.
Matt and Mackenzie
Caleb and Cameron

Owen chewing on some beef jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment