May 25, 2010

We are having...


Well yesterday was the day we got to see our little baby and find out whether we could call the baby he or she. Before we went into the doctor's office I told Savannah that we were going to find out if the baby was a boy or girl and she said "I want to get the baby out.... I want to catch it". I don't know where she came up with catching it. I don't even watch those birth stories on TLC. But anyways we had the ultra sound and when the doctor said it was a BOY, Savannah shook her head no really big. She keeps telling us it is not a boy it is a girl. I know when we finally have the baby it won't matter to her if it is a boy or girl but we are thrilled to be having a baby boy and that he is healthy. He was being really cute during the ultra sound; we got to see him yawn a few times. It is also a plus that I a measuring for my due date to be October 4th instead of October 9th. Or maybe I am just having a big baby. I am really sad because I have my ultra sound on a DVD but cannot get it to download on the computer so pictures will have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that Savannah shook her head no! :) So excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete