May 12, 2010

Fun Ideas

Awhile back I surfed the web looking for fun ideas to do with kids and also some new craft projects.  I have not had much time to do any of it but I am trying really hard to get some of my "to do" list done.  Here are a couple of the ideas I liked.
This was a cheap clock from Wal-Mart that I took apart and added different paper and cut out the vinyl numbers and words.  Final Cost was less than $5.  You can do it for less if you use paper you already have but I was doing this for my sister's baby boy room and wanted it to match her color theme.  It was extremely simple (minus the three year old trying to help me)



This is a fun way to entertain your kids while they eat their lunch.  You make a sandwich and use a cookie cutter to cut out the shape.  I always do this but I never saved the scraps around the edges (I would eat them) but it makes for a fun puzzle for them to try to figure out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the clock!! I have a cheap walmart clock and I am going to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete