May 2, 2010

Savannah's Testimony

Today was Fast Sunday and when members of the ward started getting up to bear their testimony, Savannah told us that she wanted to go up there.  So of course I was too shy to take her up so her Daddy took her up there but when they went up and she saw the entire congregation she put her head into her Daddy's shoulder. So Jeremy bore his testimony and they returned back to where we were sitting.  I told her I was very proud of her because it takes a lot of courage just to get up there.  I don't have to hear Savannah bear her testimony because I see and hear it every day.  From a very young age she knew what a temple was whether she saw it in a picture or in real life.  And she could look at a black and white picture of Jesus Christ and know it was him.  She always wants to go to the temples and hates that she can't get inside to see Jesus.  I told her one time that the temple was Jesus' home and so now she always wants to get in.  Savannah loves her family and is lucky to have so many family members live close around her.  She is such a sweet spirit and I know she was sent to us from our Heavenly Father.  I am so proud of this little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Amy your posts always make me tear up! She has such a pure and honest heart. We love her so much, I hope she knows that. Josh and I always say that we hope our girls are just like her. We think she is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so sweet! Yes she is my angel slash devil:) Some days I can't kiss her enough and some I want to pull my hair out (or she does it for me). But I guess that is just part of being a mom. It makes us feel good that she is loved so much by you guys. Thanks for all the help you and Josh have been.

    ReplyDelete