May 3, 2010

Agent Oso

This morning Savannah was watching Agent Oso and it was about going to the Library and checking out a book about dinosaurs.  When Agent Oso was going down the road trying to find the library he would ask if each building was it and if it was quiet.  Savannah asked me if we could go to the library and get a book on dinosaurs like Agent Oso.  So we got ready and went to the library.  I opened her door and before she would get out she asked me "is it quiet". I of course answered yes simply because I thought it was except for an air compressor type noise in the background. Savannah said no it is not quiet so we decided it was the fire station right next door (which is funny because in the show the library was right next to the fire station).  We went in and found a few books on dinosaurs and checked them out.  It was really funny what she learned from the show today I didn't have to tell her to be quiet in the library like I usually do.  We had a good trip to the library and hey it didn't cost anything!

2 comments:

  1. that's what i'm sayin'! the library doesn't cost anything. and by the way, it's Agent Oso :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks wendy! I wil have to change that! I knew it looked funny:)

    ReplyDelete