February 2, 2010

YES WE ARE..........

EXPECTING! We are very excited to share with everyone our awesome news!  We were starting to get down thinking it was either going to happen a long time from now or we were going to have to try another surgery.  So we couldn't wait to share with everyone when we found out the good news. Although I kept it from everyone (yes, including Jeremy) until I could tell everyone in a fun way. I had ordered a "big sister" shirt over a year ago (Thanks for the idea Holly) for Savannah to wear and so I was determined to use it.  Good thing I ordered it big.  We will keep you updated on the pregnancy (and how big I am getting - which it will be pretty big if it is the same as the first). Thank you to all of our family and friends for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment