February 2, 2010

Finding out I was pregnant

Thusrday night I decided to take another ovulation test and it was positive.  I couldn't figure out how I was ovulating that long. So I took a pregnancy test but one of the lines was not very dark and so I wanted to make sure before I told Jeremy since that has been a sensitive subject around here. Friday morning Savannah and I went to the store to get another test.  Before I took her to school I took the test.  Sure enough it had two lines!  I told Savannah she was going to be a big sister and Mommy was going to have another baby.  She excitedly squealed "I'm going to be a big sister"! I am not sure if she really understood or if she was just excited because I was excited.  So I told her it was our little secret.  On our way to school I asked her if she was excited and if the baby could ride in the back of the car with her.  She said "I'm going to be a big sister and when she cries I will give her a ba-ba.  She was so cute about it.  She said "mom we have a secret".  It is so fun being able to have her there to share in the excitement.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but this made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Wendy you are so funny. I have those days too. Sometimes I think you just need to cry:)

    ReplyDelete