December 21, 2009

PoTty TrAiniNG

Potty training is so frustrating! I have tried probably ten different times to potty train Savannah.  When I say ten different times that means that I tried a few days each time.  I have tried to put new toys in front of the potty and when she goes she gets to open one.  She doesn't care she just tells me, "Mommy, I don't want a new toy".  I have tried M&M's and other candies such as suckers, etc.  I have tried when I don't have any diapers in the house.  And I have tried those pull-ups that are supposed to feel cold when they go potty in them.  I don't know what else to try but to just wait until the day she will do it on her own.  The frustrating part is she will go to the potty other places.  Just not at home and not for me.  Anyways, I thought I would try again this week since I will be home because of Christmas.  She has tried going to the potty twice since she woke up and the last time she said, "Mommy I can't go, how about on Saturday?" You can't help but laugh when they make those comments.  So hopefully by the end of this week she will be doing better with going potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment