April 9, 2014

Breckin

As I'm laying here in bed with you in my arms, listening to you breath deeply and you are cuddled into me; I can't help but think about the day you decide you are too old to cuddle with me and it makes me sad. You were such a stubborn little boy but this last year you have become so loving. Every day you tell me I'm pretty, please don't stop doing that. You have no idea how happy and beautiful it makes me feel. Please remember  to do this for your future wife, she will need to hear this everyday.
I love your dimples when you smile and that smile is the cutest one around! I love that you want to be just like daddy. He is a good man to want to be like. I love your passion to fight, you love a good pile up. I love when people call you Breckin and you say "no, my name is Breckin J Hansen!!!" I love your passion for cars and the color blue. I love when we pass a sports car and you call it a hot wheel and then tell me that one day you are going to have a hot wheel. I love when you get out of bed and tell me that you just need to give me a kiss and a hug... You love to stall when it comes to bed time. But I won't lie it makes me happy when you say that. I love when you talk in your sleep... You just said "dad, I want blue". I wonder what you are dreaming of. 
I am so glad heavenly father sent me you! I didn't realize the love between a mom and son but I cherish it and hope that you will always be my little boy with dimples! I love you so much! Breckin, you are so handsome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment