November 11, 2011

Halloween Annoucement

We had just gotten over having the flu when Halloween snuck up on us.  We still got to take the kids trick or treating because we weren't contagious anymore but my costume was last minute being made.  I put it on with the paint not dry yet.  I felt like I had to get it done because I wouldn't tell anyone what we were having before because it was part of my costume.  Being sick the week before set me back on making it so a few hours before I was using Q-tips to paint the shirt.  I didn't finish it but everyone got the point.
Jeremy wore his normal "I don't do costumes" shirt.  Savannah was Rapunzel and Breckin was a monster but he hated the costume so it was really hard to get a picture of him.  He did enjoy all the candy though.

We are having a baby GIRL!













No comments:

Post a Comment