October 11, 2011

Look who turned ONE

He is getting so big, I can not believe he has been with our family for a year now. He is such a sweet little boy but does have a temper. It is actually really funny to see him get mad, I know that will not always be the case but for now I like watching his little tantrums. He is such a fighter, thanks to his Daddy.  If you tell him to attack he comes right for me with his mouth wide open ready to bite and wrestle me. Thank you Jeremy. Breckin's favorite thing to do is have a family pile up which does not consist of me so that makes it my favorite thing also. I like to sit back and watch these wrestling matches go on. I can easily say that Jeremy is Breckin's favorite.  I am glad that they have a special bond.  He lights up when he hears the door open and Jeremy walks through it. Breckin has been such a good sleeper and he loves his special blanket which of course is not one I made for him but one I bought on clearance, go figure.  We love our little bubbies, bubbs, stinker (Savannah's favorite name to call him) and all the other many names he has inherited. Happy first birthday!

We have decided he does not like to dig into cake since we tried twice, once at the party and once taking pictures.  I should have just put a big bowl of mashed potatoes in front of him and he would've went to town!
He would not sit still during the photo shoot and he had such a serious face the whole time.  I guess I have another picture hater in the family.













Here are a few from his birthday party, which was a airplane theme thanks to Savannah.  She insisted on picking out what type of party Breckin had.

Above is his invitation I made but never mailed out:)


The big red box is supposed to be an airplane that covers his high chair but since I waited until last minute to do everything for the party, I couldn't figure out a way to secure it on the high chair.
I also used window markers and decorated the back windows.


Yes he is using a fork, he wouldn't touch the cake
 so we thought maybe he would use a fork.

What do I do now?


This is all he would dare touch


1 comment:

  1. He looks so much like Jeremy! Happy first birthday little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete