October 10, 2011

First day of PRESCHOOL


 My little girl is turning into such a lady. She is loving preschool. She is so social and loves interacting and meeting new friends.  If she has been around someone for five minutes they are her friends. I wish I could learn that trait from her, couldn't we all use a little more friendliness?
We started the big day off by going and getting breakfast at McDonald's in our pj's.  Then we got her ready and took a few pictures. Afterwards her Daddy picked her up and we all went to "Ice cream Land" (Dairy Queen) and we got ice cream. 
She told us all about it and asked if she could go everyday forever and ever.  She told me she didn't want me to take her the next time that she could ride the big yellow bus. I had to inform her that she wasn't old enough for the bus yet. 
Savannah we are so proud of you. You will always be our sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment