July 4, 2011

Muffin where might you be?

This morning for breakfast Savannah and I had left over muffins. There were three left so I gave her one and me two, I'm bigger right? I brought them upstairs (shh.. don't let Jeremy know) because I had stuff to do upstairs and I ate my two and gave Savannah hers. About twenty minutes goes by and she came in and asked me where her muffin was, I told her I didn't know to go look for it.  She then convinced me that she could not find it and that I should look for it so I searched everywhere upstairs and could not find this dumb muffin. So then she was very upset that we could not find it and started accusing me of eating it. She told me "Mom you ate three muffins", "Fine I guess I won't eat my cupcake", "Why did you eat my muffin", etc... So after getting sick of being blamed I went again on a search for this lost muffin. I finally found it by her toys in the loft. She must have been looking for a toy and sat it down, she loves her toys so much she lost track of her breakfast. Whew... I'm just glad that I didn't really eat her muffin I would be in big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment