May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Well I want to start out with thanking Jeremy for giving me awesome Mothers day gifts.  First he gave me tulips, then he woke up with Breckin all night so I could get some rest, he cleaned up the kitchen for me (which I was dreading) and I got a great massage.
Second, I want to thank my mom for my cute magnets that she made me out of pictures of my cute little kids. And thank her for everything that she does for me. She is a huge help! I came home last week and she had done all my laundry!  I have an awesome mom!
And third, I want to thank my cute little kids for always making me feel special and telling me I'm beautiful.
Savannah and I made the grandma's a paper flower bouquet with pictures of the kids on the flowers. I thought they turned out cute. Hope everyone of you special ladies had an awesome Mother's Day!
And of course Savannah wanted to make some "wands" for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment