May 9, 2011

First Dance Recital


Savannah had her first dance recital last night.  Her class performed "Ya Know What" and "London Bridges".  They did such a good job considering it was their first performance on stage and the fact that they are three and four years old.  I was videoing so it is not the best but a couple things that I missed that I thought were cute were, before the second routine she ran out on stage before she was supposed to and then as she went off the stage after the dance she waved to everyone. I love watching her dance. I went to every class this year with her and watched her except for one right after I had Breckin. She loves dancing and she loves her teacher and the friends she has made in her class. I can't wait until next year to see her progress even more.
I don't have any pictures of her dancing right now, I ordered a CD with her pictures and will post them as soon as I get them.

2 comments:

  1. I still laugh watching this she is so stinking cute! I love our commentary in the background too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know I hate hearing myself on videos. I can't get the second routine uploaded on here.

    ReplyDelete