May 2, 2011

Congrats to Josh & Lindsey

I met Lindsey about five months ago, I won't lie I was a little nervous. But the minute I saw her I had a calming feeling come over me and I felt like everything would be great. She was such a nice person, very easy to be around and she is very down to earth. Josh and Lindsey were married last night and we were able to attend their wedding. Lindsey was the most beautiful bride! Really her dress and bouquet were beautiful, she looked amazing! Alivia and Logan were the cutest.  Alivia was so happy you could see it in her eyes. And I think Logan just wanted to get out of dress clothes:) I know they will be a happy family and continue to grow together. They had a book to sign where you could write down your favorite quote or wishes for the bride and groom but the kids started acting up so we had to leave and I forgot to write our favorite quote. So Lindsey and Josh here it is:

Family Vinyl Words & Wall Quotes #18


This is the quote that will eventually be in my front room but due to the lack of furniture I don't want to put it on the wall until I know where the furniture will be. We have many favorite quotes but I do believe this is my favorite.
Here are a few pics from the wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment