April 25, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail Hoppin' down the bunny trail...

Whew... I thought I lost all of my Easter pics. It was Breckin's first Easter so I was pretty sad that I thought I had lost them but I finally found them in a random file.
We didn't do any big get together with family this year like normal mostly because every year the weather is not good and everyone already had plans. Saturday morning we went to breakfast with Samantha and family and Mom and Dad. Sunday we got up went to church and then came home and the Easter Bunny had already stopped at our house.  Savannah and Breckin checked out everything in their baskets. Breckin really enjoyed his new little gadgets and Savannah was so happy that she finally got one of those annoying singing toys.  We dyed Easter eggs and Mom and Dad came over for Easter dinner and we hid the eggs for Savannah. She had fun even if it was just her hunting for eggs.  Since Jeremy and I are so worn out lately it was nice not having a huge party this year. Hope everyone had a great Easter!



Savannah got this candy necklace
for her birthday from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment