January 11, 2011

2 Little Princess's Sitting in a Fort.....

Savannah had a rough day last Friday.  She was pretty upset that she had no friends coming over but Dad did.  She really wanted to play with some of her friends so I told her that we could build a fort in her room and play in it. I told her that Breckin and I would be her friend. She thought her fort was pretty awesome. We baked cookies in her kitchen, played her new princess fishing game that her cousin got her for Christmas, we played dress up, she curled my hair with her plastic curling iron.  It was a little painful but at least it couldn't burn me. Brother just hung out with us and held his football. I love when your kids think you are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good mommy! I always wonder if I would be better at playing with my kids if they were girls. I can only do swords and dragons for so long before I get bored (about one minute). It looks like you had a nice Christmas and your loft looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you but I am sure your boys adore you. I think it would be easier with a girl. I am sure I won't play as much with Breckin. I will leave that for his dad.

    ReplyDelete