November 16, 2010

Disney on Ice


We took Savannah to Disney on Ice. She had a lot of fun. We have a special parking place we park at every time we go to the Energy Solutions arena. It is a little bit of a walk but it is free oh and I forgot to mention it is a little scary but don't forget it is free. Anyways it was cold and I packed everyone a coat except myself so on our little walk to the arena we stopped at the Gateway and I got to get me a new Jazz sweatshirt. I promise I didn't forget my coat on purpose. Anyways we grabbed dinner at Jason's Deli and finished our little walk to the arena. We got there early so I walked Savannah around and she was yelling at the top of her lungs for Minnie and Mickey. When it was over she asked if she could watch it again, we had to explain that it was not like a movie.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment