July 23, 2010

Maternity Photo's

I had maternity pictures taken the other day by a couple of girls in my neighborhood, Janai Maughan and Jocelyn Cooley.  They did an amazing job and were so nice to work with.  I was very uncomfortable being the only person in the photos (minus the baby in my belly) and they made me feel much more relaxed once we started. They had so many ideas and so it made it easy just to go with the flow. I would recommend having them take your family photos or whatever the occasion might be. I just wanted to give a big thanks to them for taking such awesome pics that I will have to remember this wonderful pregnancy (joking on the wonderful pregnancy). No but for real I didn't do this with Savannah and I wished I had more photos of when I was pregnant with her. Thanks so much Janai and Jocelyn for taking the time to do this photo shoot I had alot of fun! I don't have Janai's blog but I will put Jocelyn's below if you want to check out her work.



No comments:

Post a Comment