June 6, 2010

ToY sToRy


Savannah loves watching the movie Toy Story 2. Since Toy Story 3 is coming out soon they have all the toys at the store to go along with it.  I am a softy when Savannah wants something and usually will get it for her (if she has been good or accomplished something).  So our collection of Toy Story toys keep growing and growing.  It is the cutest thing though she loves to play with them and of course when the movie is playing she is acting it out with her toys.  The other day she was jumping and galloping around the house screaming "we-haw, we-haw"; instead of ye-haw.  She also calls Bulls-eye Bull-tie.  It was so funny we were getting ready to go to the store the other day and she looked at me and said, "Let's roll".  I didn't know where she had heard it but she informed me that it was from Toy Story. I love Savannah for her huge imagination that she has! I can't wait to take her to the movie theater to see the new Toy Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment