January 14, 2010

GO JAZZ!




We went last Monday to the Jazz game.  They were playing against Miami.  Although I am a huge Jazz fan and I will watch the game until the last second even if they are losing, I was worried what the outcome of this game would be.  Luckily, we blew them out of the water!  It was such a good game.  To make it even better we were able to enjoy the game with family.  Wyatt and Samantha and their kids went with us and we also had Arnaud (our foreign exchange student).  It was lots of fun.  Savannah loved that her cousins were there.  This was Arnaud's first NBA basketball game and also Savannah's first time actually going to the game.  She did pretty good until they had people dressed up like blue ballerinas and then the whole game that is all she asked for.  I think Arnaud had a good time. I had a blast and hope that we can make many more memories for our exchange student while he is in America.  GO JAZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment