April 24, 2009

Our Little Princess Turns Two!

Savannah is now two years old. We can not believe how fast this last year went. She is such a fun little girl. She is very into girly things like dresses, baby dolls, princess stuff and shoes. But she also loves to get dirty, balls, the outdoors, fixing things and wrestling. She is a well rounded little girl. After Christmas I started thinking about what kind of party to do for Savannah and I had a few that I thought she would have fun with. Her daddy decided that a princess party would be best since she is his little princess. Good call, Jeremy. That same week we decided what kind of party she started to be obsessed with Cinderella. Since then she has learned to love Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Ariel. But I still think her favorite is Cinderella. With everyone's help last weekend I was able to throw her a beautiful princess party. The morning of the party she woke up and came downstairs, she saw all the decorations. I heard her say to Ava, my mom is building a princess castle! She was so excited. We played put Cinderella in her castle (pin the tail on the donkey), pass Cinderella's glass slipper (a version of musical chairs) and we had a pinata. I hope that Savannah loved it and I look forward to next years party.
P.S. Thanks everyone for all your help, especially Jeremy for your babysitting services :)



No comments:

Post a Comment